20 Questions for the Style Ranger Gals - Meet Sabrina!
Get to know our fabulous owner, Sabrina Davis, with this personally-curated questionnaire designed to give a look into the lives of the women behind Range Boutique!
If you could raid one woman's closet, who's would it be?
- Halle Berry! I love that she taps into so many genres of style including sexy, sophisticated, street style and romantic.
What is a staple in your wardrobe?
- It depends on the season but this winter it was a simple, grey cashmere sweater that I wore incessantly and for spring I am predicting I’ll wear my new Margaret O’Leary linen tie tee a ton.
If you could give any style advice to your past self, what would it be?
- Showing so much skin wasn’t the only way to dress sexy.
What's a trend you wish would never return?
- I actually don’t love the cropped flare style trending currently. It looks good on a select few and is difficult to style well in my opinion.
With spring approaching soon, what trends are you looking forward to this upcoming season?
- I love that bright Hermès orange is hitting spring full force ahead. It’s one of my favorite colors plus having gone to The University of Florida I can be on trend while I support the Gators
How would you describe your personal style?
- Laid back with a little edge and a dash of sexy. I’m pretty eclectic though so I shock people sometimes by mixing in a preppy outfit one day and a frilly one another.
One thing that sets Range apart is its ability to bring the cool of California together with the charm of the South. Which of the two best fits your style?
- Definitely the cool of California. I lived there for a little bit as a child and also for six years after college and its style resonates with me. I love that California cool style focuses on being comfortable but also is sexy in its own way.
What does it mean to you to be a woman today?
- It means being strong and making sure you take care of yourself while also taking care of those around you. It’s a difficult balance and most of us struggle doing it well every day.
What is your go-to night out outfit?
- Right now? Skinny McGuire jeans, Cami NYC cami and Gianvito Rossi pumps. Plus if it’s chilly my fitted Italian leather black jacket.
What is your all-time favorite travel destination?
- I travel alot both internationally and domestically but I have been taking an annual trip to Del Mar, CA for the last few years and hope to keep it that way moving forward. I love everything about it and it soothes my soul.
What are some tips you'd give to busy moms looking to vamp up their style?
- A good fitting pair of jeans is key plus some comfy but cool tees. Add in a great necklace and you’re good to go and perfectly styled.
They say you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of their purse, what is in your purse right now?
- A book on where I’ll be five years from today, my makeup bag because I was running late, consumer reports on health, and lots of paperwork. Uh-oh....not sure what that all says about me.
We know that balancing work & home-life can be stressful, so what are some ways you like to unwind?
- I love relaxing at home with my Little Animal Club, cooking a healthy meal with maybe an unhealthy treat in the mix, watching some TV and then reading before I go to sleep. That combo usually provides a lot of de-stress power for me.
If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ugghh!!!! That would be miserable. Do I have to choose?
Who should EVERYONE be following on social media right now?
Sadly although I’m on social media, I mostly just pay attention to what my friends and family are doing. With that as my pool, I pick my sister Andrea Goldklang. She’s always posting funny stuff & tagging me.
Who was your style icon growing up?
- My mom. She had an amazing wardrobe and I loved helping her get ready when I was a kid
If you could be friends with any fictional character, who would it be & why?
- Hugh Grant as the Prime Minister in the movie Love Actually. He was a great combo of strong & smart yet kind and funny.
What is your guilty pleasure?
- Haagen Dazs chocolate ice cream is my true love!!!